We offer a full range of services, ranging from small local projects to longer term projects tailor made to meet your needs, and everything in between. Types of projects we can offer range from one off songwriting days to African drumming workshops. Most things musical we can do!!
We are able to bring with us professional studio equipment to your site and take all away that we need to create something really unique and special. We can work with all age ranges from Early Years upwards and have experience of working with groups that have specific needs. We are fully insured and our music leaders all have current CRB checks in place.
Our overall vision is to:
- Help children and young people realise that they can make their own music.
- Help adults in difficult situations, whether it is economic difficulties, lifestyle and health issues or a general lack in musical opportunities.
- Support those who most want to make music, but face the biggest barriers.
- Give participants control over the kinds of music that they create and enable them to perform, record and broadcast their music.
- Encourage our participants to build confidence, feel a sense of achievement and gain a wide range of life skills through engagement in music.
- Work collaboratively to make most effective use of resources to achieve the vision and object.
- Promote inclusion and equality of opportunities.
- Celebrate cultural diversity.
- Work to the highest possible creative, educational and working standards.
Examples of who we can work with:
- Children’s Centre’s or Private Nurseries
- Family Groups
- Hospitals, Residential and supported Homes
- Children and Adults with disabilities,
- Team Building Days
If you work in any of these areas or indeed one we haven’t mentioned then please get in touch.